The Clean & Clear RP Cartridge Filter has a side-entry port, which provides nearly 50% more efficiency than any other single-cartridge filter available. Inside, the Clean & Clear RP filter has increased cartridge surface consistency to block and trap particles as small as 20 microns. The result is picture-perfect pool water and lower energy use.
The Most Efficient Single-cartidge-filter System Ever
- Super-efficient cartridge is easy to remove and rinse
- Low-force, quick-connect diamon-seal fastens easily with no tools required
- Chemical-resistant tank body
- Drain and wash for quick and convenient maintenance and winterization
- Easy turn lock ring
Note: Actual system flow will depend of plumbing size and other system components.
Note: Pentair Aquatic Systems does not recommend flow rates above 150 GPM.
*Integrated Continuous High Flow™ Internal Air Relief is operational only when there is unobstructed flow in the circulating system.
Note: Operating limits—Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F (40° C).
- Low-force clamp ring opens and closes easily for quick access to cartridge
- 2" x 2ó" plumbing for maximum flow; innovative side entry maximizes energy efficiency
- Single-piece fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for strength and corrosion resistance
- Easy access 1ó" drain
Unmatched Hydraulic Efficiency
The Clean & Clear RP filter is nearly 50% more energy efficient than other single-cartridge filters. With an innovative side entry design, it optimizes flow for greater energy efficiency.
The filter’s maximized cartridge surface consistency blocks and traps particles as small as 20 microns. (An average grain of beach sand is 1,000 microns!) Plus, its durable, fiberglass-reinforced tank helps to ensure exceptionally long life.
Easy Cleaning and Maintenance
Cleaning is a breeze with the Clean & Clear RP filter. Its quick-connect ring makes maintenance a cinch—just open the top, remove the cartridge, hose it off and the filter is ready to go again.
- Pentair Tech Support: (800) 831-4151