Clean & Clear Plus Cartridge Filters have a corrosion-resistant, injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced, polypropylene filter tank featuring superior strength and reliability. The cartridge assembly uses four, nonwoven, polyester cartridges. There is no need for backwashing. Simply remove the cartridges and rinse with a garden hose, reducing water consumption.
Four Hard-working Cartridges Keep Pool Water Clear
- Large filter area for increased dirt capacity
- Superior strength
- 100% drain clean-out port
- Continuous High Flow™ Internal Air Relief*
- Durable injection-molded tank
- Balanced hydraulic flow
- 100% factory tested
Note: Actual system flow will depend on plumbing size and other system components.
Note: Pentair Aquatic Systems does not recommend flow rates above 150 GPM.
*Integrated Continuous High Flow™ Internal Air Relief is operational only when there is unobstructed flow in the circulating system.
Note: Operating limits — Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F (40° C).
- Clamp ring for easy and quick access to cartridges
- Single-piece fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for strength and corrosion resistance
- 2" plumbing for maximum flow and faster water cleaning
- Easy access 1ó" drain makes proper winterization fast and simple
Easy To Maintain
The fiberglass-reinforced tank halves are secured with an innovative clamp ring—just loosen the ring and remove the top half for easy cartridge access and rinsing. Filter maintenance doesn’t get any easier.
The Clean & Clear Plus filter’s design provides maximum filter surface area to capture more dirt and solids and stretch out time between cleanings. Plus, we use the most durable materials to extend cartridge life. The Clean & Clear Plus filter delivers commercial-grade performance that keeps pools clean and sparkling, day in and day out.
- Pentair Tech Support: (800) 831-4151